Search This Blog

Loading...

Inks, Pens, and Paper dissected here for your surfing pleasure. I'll be adding my PC to Apple Odyssey too, in the hopes of helping others out of the pit of Newb.

Saturday, October 02, 2010

Pilot Parallel Pen Mixable Color Orange







This scan is a bit off. It should be slightly lighter, brighter and a bit more yellow, but this was as close as I could get. This ink has fair to good shading, which also isn't shown well in this scan. However, putting another hour into iPhotoing it probably won't help.

This cartridge of Pilot Parallel Pen Mixable Color Orange behaved well in my 6mm Parallel Pen with good flow, no skipping, and no drying out even in this huge nib. I'm not crazy about the ball and washer cartridge design as it's hard to reseat once removed, but it works really well if you just leave it in a single pen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate,

The mono line handwriting, i.e., smaller words, like 5, 30 and 60 seconds, and, mixable color orange, were done using the corner of the Pilot Parallel Pen 6.0 mm nib ?
Thanks for reading.
Victor

Kate said...

Hi Victor,

Yes, I just used the corner of the massive 6 mm nib. It was fairly comfortable and easy to write with, even handled that way. I really should review these pens as well. They're quite brilliantly designed.

Cheers,
Kate

Google Analytics

My Library

Blog Archive