Search This Blog

Loading...

Inks, Pens, and Paper dissected here for your surfing pleasure. I'll be adding my PC to Apple Odyssey too, in the hopes of helping others out of the pit of Newb.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Light Speed Delivery Service.

My new printer arrived from Apple this morning, less than 24 hours after I ordered it online with free shipping. Kudos.

The Epson 615 hooked up to the WiFi network with no problems and was pretty easy to set up with my PC. I’ve only printed a test page but it was very loud and very fast. The black ink reservoir is twice the size of the others. I’m going to try scanning with the auto feeder tomorrow. So far I really like this new toy.

My iMac won’t be here until the 21st at the earliest. I’m so excited!

No comments:

Google Analytics

My Library

Blog Archive