Search This Blog

Loading...

Inks, Pens, and Paper dissected here for your surfing pleasure. I'll be adding my PC to Apple Odyssey too, in the hopes of helping others out of the pit of Newb.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Back It Up

I forgot to add that the Apple Mobile Me support page states that you’re responsible for backing up the data on your devices (iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad) before syncing. The only way to do this is to hook them up via a USB cable and run iTunes. Not sure what the point of having a wireless syncing service is when you have to do that first.

The Apple support page also described how to retrieve your data via Time Machine (Apple’s backup system.) I don’t know how many Apple computers come with the second hard drive necessary to run this feature. Mine didn’t, so until I buy one I’m SOL.

No comments:

Google Analytics

My Library

Blog Archive